Submissions for the next print journal (to be published in Fall 2019) are now closed. Submissions for our Spring 2020 print journal will be open in Fall 2019. Web submissions are continuous and currently open. See below for our general submission policies for print and web articles.
- Submissions must be original work and may not have been previously published.
- Articles may vary in length. Typical web articles are 500 to 1,500 words while printed articles may be as long as 2,000 to 3,000 words.
- All submissions should be written for a general audience.
- Articles should be timely, jargon-free, and should support all claims with clear and convincing evidence.
- We encourage you to include a high-resolution image or figure to accompany your article.
Submit an Article to the Journal